Sunday, September 13, 2015

"The Vision Of Students Today"

This is the video "The Vision Of Students Today."   It brings attention to the issues in the educational system.  One of the topics that they brought up that stood out to me was large class sizes.  In the video a girl holds up a sign that says her average class size is 115 people.  Other students went on to say that only 18% of their teachers know their name.  In my opinion that is not appealing to me.  How is a child supposed to learn and succeed when they are just a face in the crowd to their teachers.  One of the reasons I love my school is because all of my teachers know my name and my strengths and weaknesses.  However, when the video brought up the idea that technology could be the answer to this problem I was skeptical, and still am.  Even though technology is very resourceful, i do not think I would benefit as much if all of my classes were based online.  I feel disorganized without being able to see all of my resources in front of me at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment