Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Digital Me Project

In class last week each of us got our own website to explore and present to the class.  Our assignment was to become familiar with the site we chose and use it to tell the class more about ourselves.  At first I was nervous because I am not technologically savvy, but to my own surprise it was not very hard! I actually enjoyed making mine.  I chose the website Kahoot . On this site you can make graphs, tests, and surveys.  I chose to make a test and quiz my peers about how much they know about me.  To my surprise creating the test was extremely user friendly.  I was easily able to add pictures and change the time limit.  I liked this site because it allows testing and quizzes to be interactive and the students can see their results immediately.  The questions are brought up on the main board in the front of the classroom and each student uses the website to give their own answer.  If you are interested in seeing what a Kahoot quiz looks like here is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment