Sunday, September 13, 2015

Cooperative Learning

I started adding to my knowledge of what cooperative learning is and how to implement i in the classroom.  As I read and watched videos about it, I came to the conclusion that it is something I want to learn more about and become better at.  Here are some of the resources I have been using to learn about cooperative learning: site 1 site 2 site 3 and site 4   My professor shared these with me and they were very helpful.  I agree that this type of learning would be very beneficial for student. Cooperative leaning has many benefits for students.  One of them being that it teaches them to work with their peers in a work environment.  This is one that I feel is very important, because it is a skill that they are going to need more and more as they get older.  As I learn more about cooperative learning I plan to share more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment